The person i thought i don't wanna know
The person i'd rather have nobody than her
The one who annoy me with her crazy dances and songs
It was December when i notice it
When i realize that i was wrong
When i saw no pain outside of her dances
When i saw a fake smile in her crazy songs
When i started curious about a girl
All those crazy days we had
One when i told you my imagination
One when you call me a rainny word princess
When i enjoy being my ownself
When i never know how can we at this close
It was another June when we're in a line
Which i don't wanna call friendship
Which i don't wanna remember bad times through it
Which we done crazy things
Which it just ourself, nobody else
It was another December when you hang out with anyone else
Who you always beside her
Who you always be another side of you
When i lost of my self
When all of these days i died inside
I still in my silence, make me smile hardly
Feel fake to say it's not a friendship
Feel really afraid it was end in reality
I never said you means a lot
but my heart does
I never treat you different from the others
but you just know it by self
Then you back, i know you'd never go
I feel in it is alive, my heart is alive
I listen so much to your story
And told a little of mine
Cause i was afraid that you just don't care, so i never try
Then i don't know how it comes
Your heart still in another girl that is in same mind with you
Who made us apart
but i can't do a thing to change your right
It was just so hurt when you greeted her who sits near me
And you don't even notice i was there
Folly thought you would give a single smile
And i never told it..
It was hurt when you plan to hang out with her
While i folly lay over the rain
And i never told
it was hurt when you call me 'friend'
but you make someone else looked like she means alot to you than me?
So much hurts.. many..
I never told
It's just so fool to keep this unhealthy relation
It's just so fool when i hurt you
It's just so fool when we are hurt by this line
It's just so fool to keep ourself hurt by simple complicated thing we don't even understand
So is everything ok?
Is this run well?
How could i save my heart?
Ho could i save you from the hurts creates of my words?
The only way is end this up
But what should end up?
I never thought it's a friendship between us
And i just don't want you to go
Maybe you got hurt too
But i'm not a person in a friendship quotes
Who always knows your feeling
I'm an ordinary girl
Not your safer like you used to think i am
And it just now, when you ended up this
When i don't hear to your story
When i never interest to your story
And that's all i never understand i've done it to you
What now?
You're gone?
My fault. I am so sorry.
It's not a friendship from the beginning
If the end is just like this
I still pretend not see it
I believe in my eyes close
This is not the end
It's silly when i fall for something i never understand, friendship..
No comments:
Post a Comment