Wednesday, February 10, 2016

New Life Stage

Last night, I was digging old posts of mine on this blog and I realized that I've been through a lot of shits! LOL. Reading my old stories was like reading another person's writings. 
Hmm, perhaps that impression just appears as I stopped posting anything on this blog for a long time. I stopped posting stuff here because I didn't think anyone would be interested to read.

Life couldn't get better. I read this post http://thelensoflife.blogspot.co.id/2015/04/kenapa-sastra-inggris.html#more and I feel so so so thankful. I have achieved one of my dreams!

I am now a student of English Department, Universitas Gadjah Mada. Yes, I am now living in Yogyakarta. It's a wonderful city just like I had been dreaming. Here, the more human I am. I can be myself. I love it here! The people are less judgmental than the people from the city I used to live in :p It has almost every place you wish to go to. It has beautiful beaches, mountain, museums, etc.
I went to wonderful places and I really want to share my experiences. But, it's getting difficult to write in English now because I am a student of English Department and somehow I feel like people's expectation is getting higher. I have to mind my grammar:(

But i will try!:)

1 comment:

  1. keep writing cos it'll make your english skill increment(?) ok itu barusan gue campur pake bahasa inggris komputer akakaka. Well feel so blessed to read your blog again and glad you;re back wkwk

    ReplyDelete