Saturday, August 27, 2016

3 a.m post: "News"

I have a bad news. I just have my first love.
For the first time in forever, I am madly in love. After months of denying it, now I just come to realize that I truly am in love. Like anyone else been experiencing. Like ummm humans do.
The good part of this news is that I finally feel something like humans normally feel. So I'm not so heartless, eh?


I have worse news. He has fallen in love as well. Well, he never told me. But I am smart enough to realize it. I am a person that could always predict a plot twist from a story that people could rarely guess, so you could tell how smart I am. The good part of the news is that he's in love with me. Well, it is partially bad news tho.

I have other news. Perhaps this is the worst. I think we know that we love each other. It's just another one step needed for us to be together.
The good part of this news is none. What's good about going along with a person like me?

Well, I am running out of news. Now, I beg for a help. Make him stay away from me. For the sake of my love. Radiating negative vibes is my specialty.
All I could do my whole life is messed people up.  Ruining their life, whether I had the intentions to do it or not. And he is the last person whose life I would like to ruin. I love him and I couldn't let it happen to him.

Please, save him.

If you are a cheerful and kind-hearted girl, do me a favor. Be in love with him and make him in love with you. I know it is too much to ask and I am not wealthy enough to pay you with money. I could only pay you with my life as it's all I got. You can take that away. That would be fine for me, my life has never been good enough.

So, do we have a deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment